• The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd Edition – This is the only SAT test-prep book produced by the College Board, and therefore it’s the only SAT test-prep book with official SAT tests included.
• Painless Grammar, 2nd Edition – By Rebecca Elliott, Ph.D. A simple, easy-to-use guide to basic punctuation and grammar.
• Visit the Young Adult Library Services Associations awards page to find great books for teens: http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/yalsa/booklistsawards/booklistsbook.cfm
• The College Board’s official website. Register for the SAT, do a college search, answer the Official SAT Question of the Day (TM), and more: http://www.collegeboard.com/
• The Youth Track and Running Club is a non-profit organization focusing on efficient running technique, fitness, fun, and friendship. The organization emphasizes healthy lifestyle habits, respect, and responsibility. http://ytrc.blogspot.com/